Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Wedding Dresses To Obsess Over | Timeless Wedding Designs | West Palm Beach and Wilmington Wedding Planners

The best part of being a wedding planner? Why, I'm so glad you asked!

W E D D I N G   D R E S S E S !

I don't just get to receive iMessages with photos of my gorgeous clients trying on dress after dress, searching tirelessly to find "the one;" NO, I get to spend a ton of time looking at styled shoots with drool-worthy gowns and - to be quite frank - I love all of them. Below are some designer gowns that I thought I just had to share with all of you, like now.


Y A S M I N E   Y E Y A   C O U T U R E

             

I have been head-over-heels for Yasmine Yeya Couture for years and have secretly cyber-stalked her every design since I discovered her pretty wedding dresses in 2013. Just the shapes of the gowns alone are enough to make the Egyptian designer stand out from the crowd, but they don't come cheaply... You can get your own Yasmine Yeya gown starting at just $8,000.


S T E L L A   Y O R K




What girl hasn't seen a flowy Stella York gown in any bridal magazine and immediately starting swooning over her own wedding day? There is something whimsical about the photographs of the smiling brides that just makes you gush over the beautiful dresses they are wearing! Before I became a professional wedding planner, I actually picked out a Stella York dress for my own pretend wedding.


M A G G I E   S O T T E R O


If you pretend that you don't watch Say Yes To The Dress religiously, I'm calling you out. If you pretend that you don't secretly always vote for the bride to choose the Maggie Sottero dress, you've got to me kidding me! Maggie Sottero is the epitome of sophisticated and feminine style, and that's why her designs definitely made my list.


A N Y   F L O R A L   W E D D I N G   D R E S S



When Belle came out at the end of the live action version of Beauty and The Beast in a floral wedding dress, I about lost my mind! I have been a huge advocate for floral wedding dresses for years, and I am sooo happy that they are becoming a thing. I can't wait to plan a wedding where the bride wears a floral wedding gown, and these two are some of my favorites.


What are some wedding dresses you obsess over? What did your own wedding dress look like? Share with me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment